Thursday, November 19, 2009

One Lovely Blog Award

A big thank you to Lee Smith at Butterfly Blessings for passing along this award. My thank you is a little bit delayed due to some things that have been happening here at home, but I'm back and very grateful.



Here are the rules of the "One Lovely Blog Award": Accept the award, post it on your blog together with the name of the person who has granted the award, and his or her blog link. Pass the award to 15 other blogs that you've newly discovered. Remember to contact the bloggers to let them know they have been chosen for this award.

I'm not as seasoned as some in the blogging world, so it will be hard to come up with 15, but here are some blogs I enjoy:

Caffeine and Romance

What You Reading Now?

Great Christian Fiction and other tales

Just A Little Something On My Mind

A Sequence of Continual Delights



3 comments:

SuperMom said...

Thanks for this award!!!!

http://whatyoureadingnow.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-first-blog-award-thank-you.html

-Verlina

Pepper said...

Julie!
You sweetheart.
Thanks for the award. I hope things are going better at home.

Pepper
www.pepperbasham.wordpress.com

Carman said...

Thank you for the award! BTW, Your blog is gorgeous! :D