Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Teaser Tuesdays Oct. 6

teasertuesdays31

Teaser Tuesdays is hosted by MizB at Should Be Reading
Anyone can participate just follow these steps:
  1. Grab your current read
  2. Open to a random page
  3. Share two (2) teaser sentences from somewhere on that page
  4. BE CAREFUL NOT TO INCLUDE SPOILERS! (Make sure that what you share doesn't give too much away! You don't want to ruin the book for others.)
  5. Share the title and author, too, so that other TT participants can add the book to their TBR lists if they like your teasers!
My Teasers for this week:
"The older woman yanked her arm, trying to loosen the hold, and glared at Sassy, but Sassy's strong fingers merely tightened around the flesh.
Berta rose from her seat and followed Jenny to the office, and Sassy leaned over to whisper something into Fanny's ear."

This week's Teaser is from:
Sugar and Grits
by: DiAnn Mills, Martha Rogers, Janice Thompson, and Kathleen Y'Barbo.



I will hopefully have a review of this book up next week.

4 comments:

Nise' said...

I want to know what she whispered.

Lisa (Southern Girl Reads) said...

I want to know too! You have my interest piqued - I'll be looking forward to your review!

Cecelia said...

Women named Sassy always fascinate me a little bit. What are their real names, and how did they earn that nickname? Nice teaser!

Mine's here.

Lori (sugarandgrits) said...

Julie ~

This is the book my username came from! LOL This is a great book! I can't wait to read your review and see what you think about it. =)

Great teaser! Here's mine:

http://sugarandgrits.blogspot.com/2009/10/teaser-tuesdays.html

~ Lori